Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Very Bad Day

I hate having "Bad Days."  They rip your insides out.  When something brings me to the point of tears - I'm at the point of pure ANGER!!!  I don't like being angry and I don't like crying.  Yeah, I know...don't do it.  If I could stop myself - I would.

This must be some kind of "TEST."  I'm guessing, if it is, I've FAILED with flying colors!!  Times like these call for something to "KNOCK ME OUT."  And, GO TO BED!!!  Things will surely be better tomorrow.  If not, I'm going to do something I'll probably regret later on. 

I've never been in jail.  I've never even had a ticket of any kind.  If you hear that I am in jail, bring Ale 8's and cigarettes!!  Those two things will help!!

Around 4 more years - RETIREMENT - then I can move to Northern Kentucky to be close to my grandbabies.  They always make me feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment