Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thinking

Sometimes "thinking" gives me a terrible headache.  It took me almost one hour to figure out how to get back into my "blog."  I could not remember the email but I did however, remember the password.  Funny how things "jog" your memory.

I have a story in my book called "Remind Me."  I'm so excited about my book.  I plan on having a book signing when it is finished.  I know, I know....it's not something great and it won't make me money - it's just something I've always wanted to do.  Now, If no one shows up for the signing...I would be crushed.  whaaaa *cry*

I don't like getting old because I can't "THINK" anymore.  "Stuff" just spins around in my head and half the time I'm walking in circles.  The other half - I'm looking for something.  I put "things" away so that I will know where to find them - well, I still can't find them.  I don't know - it's like those socks that disappear in the dryer.  I'll never figure it out and I'll never be able to remember things like I used to.  Oh well, time marches on!!

1 comment:

  1. Now, If Only I can figure out how to EDIT and fix my errors.....dadnabit ;-)

    ReplyDelete